Sacred Heart Chapel – designed by architect Leo Diekmann, the English Gothic chapel was built in 1921. It was a dream of Mother Florence Walter, superior of Congregation of Divine Providence, who started the girls academy Our Lady of the Lake in 1896. – San Antonio Picture
Image published by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2016-09-19 21:48:11 and used under Creative Commons license.
Tagged: , Sacred Heart Chapel , Our Lady of the Lake University , Sisters of Divine Providence , Catholic University , San Antonio , TX , Lake Elmendorf , west side , English Gothic , church , Catholic Church , palm tree
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.