During our recent trip from Nevada to the Gulf Coast of Texas, Debra suggested a stop in San Antonio. This was my first visit to this city, and I knew nothing about San Antonio tourism or the various San Antonio must-see sites – like the Riverwalk or The Alamo.
I was thrilled that we planned our trip around visiting San Antonio, Texas. The Riverwalk in San Antonio is like nothing I could have imagined before seeing it. If you are visiting Texas and want to see San Antonio attractions while in the area, I heartily recommend visiting the San Antonio Riverwalk.
Note that parking in the downtown San Antonio area is at a premium (some historic downtown hotels do not even have parking lots). There are, however, parking garages and small lots throughout the downtown area. I would recommend bringing a small vehicle to downtown if possible (we left the van at a hotel outside of the city and drove the Toyota Echo).
I hope you enjoy this video of the San Antonio River Walk – The American Venice.
– San Antonio River Walk (Two Meander) – https://youtu.be/AX7o40Be608
– San Antonio River Walk – https://www.thesanantonioriverwalk.com
– The Alamo – https://www.thealamo.org
Music by Epidemic Sound – www.epidemicsound.com
– Africa 1 (Sting) – Marc Torch
– Here, Now – Gavin Luke
– Ivory – Infinity Ripple
– It’s All Good – Lalo Brickman
*TWO MEANDER LINKS*
Please take a moment to check out Two Meander, a joint venture with Debra Dickinson. The Two Meander YouTube channel features four new videos per week, while the website includes “behind the scenes” stories, campsite reviews, and more.
– Website: https://twomeander.com/
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/twomeander
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twomeander
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/twomeander/
– Debra’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/debradickinson
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Digital SLR – http://amzn.to/2yD4CTd
GoPro Hero6 Black – https://amzn.to/2KFsA98
Apple iPhone 6s Plus – http://amzn.to/2wOHHHn
Canon Vixia HF R700 Camcorder – http://amzn.to/2yDwdUa
Canon Vixia HF R600 Camcorder (Discontinued by Canon)
Manfrotto Compact Advanced Tripod – http://amzn.to/2h81DuK
SublimeWare Suction Cup Mount for GoPro – https://amzn.to/2LE5ReZ
Rode VideoMicro Compact Microphone – https://amzn.to/2KdST27
Rode SC7 TRS-TRRS Patch Cable – https://amzn.to/2voCvGJ
Ulanzi Smartphone Camera Rig – https://amzn.to/2LJjUjL
Aputure Mini LED Light – https://amzn.to/2mYiiDR
– How To Be A Successful 21st Century Nomad – https://robertwitham.com/books/how-to-be-a-successful-21st-century-nomad/
– Car Living – https://robertwitham.com/books/car-living/
– Minimalism – https://robertwitham.com/books/minimalism/
You can contact me through social media or email. Please note, however, that as this channel is growing, the volume of email that I receive is also increasing. While I do read all email, I may not be able to respond to each person individually.
– Website – https://robertwitham.com
– Facebook – http://fb.me/wanderingminimalist
– Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/robertwitham/
– Email – email@example.com
Amazon Affiliate Link – http://amzn.to/2kKWCv1
You can help to support this channel by purchasing any products from Amazon using my affiliate link. The Amazon Affiliate program is an interesting system because it allows affiliates (like me) to earn a small commission for any customers that we refer to Amazon, but the customers do not pay any more for their purchases. This allows viewers or readers to help support content creators without incurring any extra expense.
Thank you for your support of this channel! Any money that I earn from this channel, whether from advertising or Amazon Affiliate sales, allows me to focus more on creating content here and less on other freelance work.